Sintra’s Tour and Wine Tasting
Our visit begins in Monserrate Palace, with huge gardens. This place is considered one
of the most beautiful architectural and landscape romantic creation in Portugal.
Follow to Colares center, and stop here for Lunch time. See our suggestions.
After Lunchtime, visit Adega de Colares/ ou Casal de Santa Maria, and delight yourself
with a wine tasting of wine from Colares region.
Finish our Tour in Cabo da Roca, the western point of Europe, and the most beautiful
place in the world, and Bar do Moinho, for a coffee while you observe a stunning
- Private tour service.
- Wine tasting
- Pick up and drop off to your Hotel.
- Full insurance mandatory by law.
- Lunch not included
- Admission fees for monuments not included
- Gratuites / Tips
- Private Guided Tour - Price: 295 EUR per person- Tour for a minimum of 2 participants.
Discount price for groups.
The Tour begins at 09h00 – 8 hours tours +/-
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
Conditions of Booking and Payment Policy:
Upon reservation, 50% fee of the tour will be asked. Payment is made by Bank transfer,
and we kindly ask you to send us a proof by email.
Final Payment has to be made by bank transfer untill 48hours before the tour. Tours
with no payment confirmed will be considered cancelled.
Approx 8 hours (We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the
itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM (Reservation mandatory)
Tour Language: This tour is available in Portuguese, English, French, Deutch, Spanish
and Italian, always per request.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Sugestions of Lunch in Colares :
- Azenhas do Mar
- Água e Sal
- Adega do Saraiva