Sintra Private Food Tour
Meet your guide at the National Palace,and walk towards the Old Medieval Village, passing by the famous City Hall Sintra mansions and gardens and ending at Estefania. Sample the best of the country with a wine and cheeseboard, taste the local liquor, follow it with a Pastry tasting, and finish with an award Chef twist on an iconic dish.
- Private tour service
- Pastry tasting ( nos tours de Sintra a pé)
- Full insurance mandatory by law.
- Transportation (no caso dos Tours a pé)
- Admission fees for monuments not included
- Gratuites / Tips
- Sintra Private Food Tour - Half Day - 70 euros por pessoa - mínimo 2 participantes
Discount price for groups.
Meet your guide at the National Palace
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
Conditions of Booking and Payment Policy:
Upon reservation, 50% fee of the tour will be asked. Payment is made by Bank transfer, and we kindly ask you to send us a proof by email.
Final Payment has to be made by bank transfer untill 48hours before the tour. Tours with no payment confirmed will be considered cancelled.
Duration: Approx3hours (We are flexible to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know during booking). Departure
Departure times: Daily at 15PM (Reservation mandatory) Tour Language: This tour is available in Portuguese, English, French, Deutch, Spanish and Italian, always per request.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.