The Lord Byron Tour – The Glorious Eden
Discover Sintra from the eyes of Lord Byron, and learn why He was so deeply in love with this Glorious Eden.
Our trip begins in Seteais, and its stunning landscape, passing then to Monserrate Palace and gardens, one of the most beautiful architectural and landscape Romantic creation in Portugal. Our visit includes also The Convento dos Capuchos, an austere Franciscan monastery that is set amidst the dense forests and giant granite boulders of the Serra da Sintra National Park. The monastery was constructed to have minimal impact of natural surroundings and this simplistic design was far removed from the opulence and grandeur of Sintra.
- Private tour service
- Pastry tasting ( nos tours de Sintra a pé)
- Full insurance mandatory by law.
- Transportation in Mercedes E or V Class, water & wireless
( only for Tours with car service - pick up & drop off)
- Lunch not included
- Admission fees for monuments not included
- Gratuites / Tips
- Private Guided Tour - Price: 270 EUR per person- Tour for a minimum of 2 participants.
Discount price for groups.
TOURS - For private Tours with car service , Meeting point will be in the lobby area of the Hotel.
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
Conditions of Booking and Payment Policy:
Upon reservation, 50% fee of the tour will be asked. Payment is made by Bank transfer, and we kindly ask you to send us a proof by email.
Final Payment has to be made by bank transfer untill 48hours before the tour. Tours with no payment confirmed will be considered cancelled.
Duration: Approx 8 hours (We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM (Reservation mandatory) Tour Language: This tour is available in Portuguese, English, French, Deutch, Spanish and Italian, always per request.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.