Sintra Nature Lovers Tours
Join us in a very Magical day, and feel Sintra’s Mountain peace. Only Nature, in a World Heritage Patrimony .Breathe! Our Tour begins in Lagoa Azul, known for its crystal lagoon of green waters (not suitable for bathing). Enter the Mountain, and discover Peninha Sanctuary, one of the highlights of the Serra da Sintra National Park but this remote and isolated chapel and palace is virtually unknown by foreign tourists. Peninha stands atop a craggy rocky outcrop and this dramatic, wind blasted location provides spectacular views over the entire Sintra coastline. Finish the tour in Cabo da Roca, The western point of Europe,
- Private tour service
- Pastry tasting ( nos tours de Sintra a pé)
- Full insurance mandatory by law.
- Transportation in Mercedes E or V Class, water & wireless
( only for Tours with car service - pick up & drop off)
- Lunch not included
- Admission fees for monuments not included
- Gratuites / Tips
- Private Guided Tour - Price: 270 EUR per person- Tour for a minimum of 2 participants.
Discount price for groups.
TOURS - For private Tours with car service , Meeting point will be in the lobby area of the Hotel.
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
Conditions of Booking and Payment Policy:
Upon reservation, 50% fee of the tour will be asked. Payment is made by Bank transfer,
and we kindly ask you to send us a proof by email.
Final Payment has to be made by bank transfer untill 48hours before the tour. Tours
with no payment confirmed will be considered cancelled.
Approx 8 hours (We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the
itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM (Reservation mandatory)
Tour Language: This tour is available in Portuguese, English, French, Deutch, Spanish
and Italian, always per request.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.