Queen’s Tour Queluz e Sintra
Join us in a very special Day. Visit not one, but two royal Palaces ( Queluz Palace & National Palace of Sintra), where Kings held court, Queens had summer residences, Princes were born, ladies in waiting were kissed, and poets read their poetry to the Court. Meanwhile gardens blossomed, Nobles plotted treason, Cooks cooked and scullery maids did whatever scullery maids do while waiting to be cast in Downton Abbey.
As we roam the opulent rooms where History took place, we can feel like Princes and Princesses and be part of it all, and to act like a Portuguese Royal lets partake of the Tradition Princess Catarina started and have some proper tea
- Private tour service
- Pastry tasting ( nos tours de Sintra a pé)
- Full insurance mandatory by law.
- Transportation in Mercedes E or V Class, water & wireless
( only for Tours with car service - pick up & drop off)
- Lunch not included
- Admission fees for monuments not included
- Gratuites / Tips
- Private Guided Tour - Price: 270 EUR per person- Tour for a minimum of 2 participants.
Discount price for groups.
TOURS - For private Tours with car service , Meeting point will be in the lobby area of the Hotel.
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
Conditions of Booking and Payment Policy:
Upon reservation, 50% fee of the tour will be asked. Payment is made by Bank transfer,
and we kindly ask you to send us a proof by email.
Final Payment has to be made by bank transfer untill 48hours before the tour. Tours
with no payment confirmed will be considered cancelled.
Approx 8 hours (We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the
itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM (Reservation mandatory)
Tour Language: This tour is available in Portuguese, English, French, Deutch, Spanish
and Italian, always per request.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.